Saturday, September 26, 2009

Oh noes!

Just logged into BB7 since I suddenly thought of my Moral Studies test,
The notes are posted there anyway so I got it from student portals,
Then I decided to check to see if my History lecturer posted anything..
On our next BIG ASSIGNMENT,
And surprise surprise,
He did.

"The West and the World Exposition will provide students with an opportunity to create a visual presentation on a particular aspect of the course. Students are required to select a topic from the many themes, events, concepts, and people discussed in the Legacy textbook. Students are strongly encouraged to choose a topic that they feel passionate about. Individual requests will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis."

Which is supposed to be good right?
I mean I am supposed to be like..
Thats incredibly awesome!
I can finally do something that I am passionate about..
Then again,
When I read through the,
Lists of "Rules of Regulations",
My History lecturer listed down for us..
Its more like a guide actually..
One statement caught my attention,
"Students are required to work in groups of two"

Right.
I have no problem with working in a group,
But I havta figure out who is willing to work with me,
On the subject that I am
passionate about
Oh boy!
However,
He gave us a few interesting subject to consider..
"Global phenomena’s and global connections. How did sports such as Cricket and Soccer become so popular at an international level?"
"Why didn’t another group of people colonize and conquer the world? Why didn’t China set out to explore?"
"Why did Britain “sleep”? Why did Britain appease Hitler and allow him to rise to power?"

That reminds me..
I haven't been doing any reading for my History just yet>.<
My attention has been dedicated to Biology this break..
And I feel bad about pushing History aside..
Looks like I gotta get myself back on track with my reading,
I didn't even managed to finish reading any good reading materials this break.
Oh well..
But man,
The dateline given for that assignment is..
Within 2 weeks time?
Eek!
To come out with my research question..

PS: I have a feeling that things are gonna be pretty interesting..

No comments:

Post a Comment