Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lab work and kawans

I present you..
My Biology classmates!!XD
We hardly get to speak to each other,
Except for an occasional hello when we walk past each other along the corridor.

But lab work..
Gave us the opportunity to talk..Xp
We all havta attend a Biomed and biotech talk..
And we did an experiment which has something to do with the,
Polymerase Chain Reaction...
Not my cup of tea,
But I havta attend it..
It was..
Rather dull in a way..Xp

Anyway..
Below are the pictures taken


Usually, we'll wait for the lesson before ours to come to an end...

Cecelia brought her camera the other day and began snapping random photographs=.=




















Harveena and I.

And below is her best friend, Cecilia..=p









This is that dude from my History class,

The one who speaks with a rather strong indian accent..Xp

Saqed, an Iraqian or was it Iranian?

He's my Biology classmate..



Ma group members during that lab work



After that seminar, I went for a talk by AMNESTY International Malaysia



No comments:

Post a Comment