Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Its almost 6am and I am up


Yeap.
That's the time now...
And I am still up working on my Biology notes..

I've lost my Biology note book.
Which is like my bible..
I don't know how it can go missing,
I remember having it in my bag,
But the other day when I wanted to revise Biology,
Its not there anymore.
Feeling super frustrated,
I havta redo everything again.
Thank gawd I have some of the backup notes with me.

But its such a hassle to redo everything,
Drawing the diagrams,
Making them neat and colourful and stuff..
I am almost done with it though^^

Its Wednesday already,
And I havta remind myself to do things at a faster pace..

My table however,
Is in a MESS!



I guess I'll havta reorganize things later when I am done with my notes...

No comments:

Post a Comment