Friday, September 18, 2009

A site of mine, trulylynn is officially shut down.

Yeap,
I havta start a new blog all over again,
I was reluctant to do so..
But my other blog,
Which I had for 3 years plus..
Has exceeded its picture limit.
Sigh!=(
To think that I might keep that blog for the next 15 years
(LOL!)

So welcome to my new site^^
To whoever you are..
My loyal followers..
I am sure you know about me having to close down the other blog of mine,
So sayonara
trulylynn
And HOLA to this new site of mine,
I'll probably leave the title of my blog the same for now=D

Read through my disclaimer at the side of my site,
You are very welcome to leave,
If you can't stand my excessive randomness or rants or criticism,


Note : I am definitely not a perfect or a perfectionist, but one thing for sure, I have my own views and its not for anyone to tell me how to think^^


Everything here,
Is solely from my mind,
In other words,
I don't exactly mince my words here,
If I am meant to be mean to some cretinous beings,
I am very well aware of the fact that,
Some of you might read through some of my post from my other blog,
And got the feeling that I am actually ranting about you,
In an indirect manner,
(But at times, its just very obvious that I am trying to smack you right on ya face)
(or in simple English, I am being a bitch)
Therefore,
If you gotten yourself hurt,
I don't give a fuck.=)
Again,
You are very welcome to leave=D

That reminds me,
The other day,
When I asked one of my friend from campus,
About the photo limit in blogs,
She told me that there are such things..
So when she asked if I have a blog,
There's this someone who JUST HAVTA SAY SOMETHING,
Well that girl always have something to say about EVERYTHING I DO,
EVERYTHING!
Like seriously.
Like every single little things,
From HOW I EAT to HOW I READ,
To WHAT I READ to MOSTLY WHAT I SAY,
She must come out with something to make fun of me,
If I am the old Lynn she would have be toast by now..
Then again,
I guess I'm a different person,
Knowing that some imbecile should just be ignored..
So THAT GIRL,
Told the other girl,
The girl whom I has a short conversation with about blogs,
She just havta tell that girl about me being random in my posts.

So what's my point here?
The fact that,
My post might be damn random at times,
Or most of the times..
I don't know..
But well,
This my site,
And its really up to me what I feel like posting here..
If I've offended you,
I must say,
I am not sorry at all.
Now,
If you are new to my site..
You wouldn't know what are my posts mainly about..
So to enlightened you..
Click
trulylynn.com

I blog not because I am trying to earn cash from blogs,
Wistfully I wish I could,
Then again,
I don't really bother..Xp
I am not gonna appear superficial here just to attract readers,
In fact,
This blog..
I solely for myself..
To keep my friends and relatives out there abreast,
About what am I up to and some other random stuff..
Its awesome being random at times=p

I'm gonna start this post..
With..
My 18th birthday=)
I celebrated my 18th birthday,
Early 18th birthday with my mates=)
And on that day itself..
It was like any other normal day..
Pretty sad actually.
With the workload and having to come back home late,
All exhausted and fatigue.










I am on my one week Raya break now=)
There are a lot more for me to update you with,
But I'll do that later^^

As for my tasks for my break?
Yeap,
You bet!
I have to work on my tasks given,
Which is a week pile of workload..
(I hate to say this but the "workload" is actually a lot of studying to do>.<)

Didi is back to Singapore CELEBRATING RAYA!!!
I didn't get to see her today and bid her goodbye..
o.O
Okay..
That's just wrong..Xp
Bidding Didi goodbye when I am still gonna see her after the Raya break?
LOL?

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment