Saturday, September 26, 2009

Not very productive

Gawd!!
My day isn't very productive today,
In fact,
It is not productive at all!!
Its Friday and Friday seemed to give me that feeling of wanting to push things aside,
And be all laid back..
(If you get what I mean there)
So yeah,
I woke up in the noon..
And for that I havta drag myself up from bed.

Head over to Klang Club since I havta help Yee Wern with the montag,
I missed lunching with my girlfriends,
Since I had my appointment with Yee Wern before Davy dearest called me out,
Sigh!
If only I received the phone call from Yee Wern much later>.<

So yeah,
I went for a jog with Chai in the evening..
Even walked my dog..=____="
Went hyper and managed to drive my lil sis crazy.
Since I was having this dessert cravings in me..
(I know! Its been ages since I went nuts!)
I had desserts in Jet Cafe with Chai and my siblings..


Mocha hazelnut ice blended(I love this!)


My sis ordered ice creams







Came back and stared at my Biology notes,
Try to get things to make sense..
It does make sense.
But I can't seemed to get myself doing all the reading..
So yeah..
My day isn't productive..
And to think that I have like 2 days left for my so called "Raya break"
Urrgh!!
Not good.


And I didn't even managed to read up my History=/



All you ever wanted to do is trust someone to always be around
You've had a lot of lessons to learn from
Some of them hit you so hard

PS : Good job Shrimp!!^^ And I guess the best thing to say is, you deserve that=p

No comments:

Post a Comment