Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Restless-ness

I will be sitting for my first paper on Monday. There there, don't you start telling me stuff like, "I am sure you've prepared yourself well for the paper" just to get replies for me like "Oh no..I am still preparing for it." Cause frankly I have no interest in reply any of those comments so keep them to yourself, thankyouverymuch.

In my previous post, I've mentioned about my study break and having a good break from uni before my paper on Monday. But now that I got the luxury of sleeping in and taking my time the next day to think of what to do next, I sort of got restless. I am beginning to think that restless is an understatement since there are still a lot of restrictions but there isn't really any restrictions. Now I don't think I make any sense there. Blargh.!

It's 4am in the morning or slightly after 4am, and I am still awake. Why? Cause I can't sleep of course! Despite of my having an exam on Monday, but I can't feel the exams vibe, YET. Although I am not sure why. I am sick of going through the same thing over and over again just to make sure that I have them embedded in my memory. It feels like I am done with my finals since I've been spending the past two days watching Gossip Girls series (credits to Jyun dearest for helping me to download them). And I even managed to finish reading two books (Harry Potter 4th book, I am rereading the series and thanks to Jyun dearest for loaning me the series and a novel by John Grisham which made me cringe at the thought of the abrupt ending). I am currently reading a new book by a local author, Rani Manicka and once I start reading it, I almost cannot put down the book. Again, thanks to Jyun dearest for getting me that book when I didn't expect it=)

For now I am looking forward to David's concert. I am gonna watch him perform live THIS MONTH! Oh goshhhhh!! So looking forward to it! I am about 3 weeks away from watching him performing live on stage!*grins*

As for my coffee diet, it's going on well. I think the last time I had coffee was during the presentation that I did with my group mates to convince others about the benefits of coffee. Although I must say I really miss my coffee.



I have about 2 weeks left before I break my coffee diet.
I really should start reading now or I won't sleep.
Yawnnnnnn..

No comments:

Post a Comment