Monday, July 18, 2011

3 down, 1 more to go

3 down, one final paper left for this semester. Sat for the craziest and lousiest paper on Friday. I feel much lighter after that paper. Heeee. Although I have my other paper to sit for this coming Wednesday, but it feels like I am done with everything.

How was your weekend? Mine was good!=) I am supposed to go for the Bon Odori festival but there was a slight change of plan when we can't find any parking spot. I don't mind really cause the plan to go for the festival was a pretty last minute thing. Instead I went for food hunt with my bestie and my mom=) It was all good. Plus it's not too crowded either.

I got my first taste of dark mocha after 2 weeks of being on a coffee diet. It was a rather looooooong 2 weeks. The taste of dark mocha swirling on my tongue and sliding through my throat is so very heavenly. *sighs with satisfaction* And of course who else besides my best friend is there to satisfy my coffee cravings=)

On a different note, it's funny how I read more during exam season. Well compare to how I used to be like 2 years ago, I usually finish reading at least 3 books a week. 3 books a week isn't that bad considering I used to finish reading at least 5-6 books a week back in my high school days regardless of me having to sit for an exam or not. And it's not text book that I am reading but leisure reading. I hate it when my friends come up to me and ask me questions like "Owh. You must be done with your revision to be able to indulge yourself in other reading materials" or "Why are you reading this?" as if I am not supposed to know other things besides the information found in the text book or my notes=.=

Anyhoo, for the past 2 weeks I managed to finish these:



Including Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Yes, I am rereading JK Rowling's books for the god-knows-how-many-times. It's so good. And I have my best friend to discuss the best bits with me to take my mind off other mundane boring stuff=) Rice Mother by Rani Manicka is another good read. Can hardly put down the book once I started reading it and she's a local author. She changed my perception towards local authors, somehow. Or not. Maybe I am a bit bias towards the way she writes. On the other hand, John Grisham's book isn't that good. Rather disappointing. The story ended rather abruptly. I actually went wth at the end of the book=.=

I can't wait to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows, Part 2. In a couple of days I'll be watching it. OMGIamsoexcitedIcandie.

No comments:

Post a Comment