Friday, July 1, 2011

Celebrating us

A week off from uni to cram for the finals. Just what I need=) I have a lot in mind that I don't want to think about and being away from uni helps.

Today marks the day since our journey begins. Although we have been taking the same route from the day we met, but today is one of the day to celebrate us=)

He's a person who knows how much I believe in the power of actions instead of the power of words and yet he'll do anything to prove me that he mean what he says despite of the fact that he likes words himself. He might not be my forever, but he's my present which is good enough for me=)

I am not going to go all lovey dovey here, cause that's just not us in public. Well, at least I think so=p



8 months and perhaps many more to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment