Friday, July 22, 2011

After the finals

I am on my semester break!=D Finals ended two days ago and the first thing I did was, I hit the gym with the bestie/boyfriend. Taking out the pent up excess energy through gymming was a good plan. I've been indoors for quite sometime cramming/just being unhealthy and I know I need to move a lil to let the restless energy within me fade away. I am still quite restless but not as much as the other day.

Meet my partner in crime, Jyun who is more than willing to join me to hit the gym after the finals.



After lunch, we went for coffee at Coffee Bean. That seem to be our after exams ritual since semester 2 during my first year *grins*. I got Jyun to like mocha as much as I do or maybe not as much as I do, but he has been drinking more coffee than ever due to my influence =p. Yes, I am proud of it!=D Heh!




Yesterday, I decided to make a simple lunch/brunch for both of us. I miss mashed potatoes. So I made that as my to do list=p




I finally watched Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows part 2. It was SO GOOD! I cannot decide which part is my favourite part but I am definitely going to watch it again. I am currently reading Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.

3 more days to David Archuleta's concert! ZOMG! Shoooooooooooo freaking excited!!!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment