Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Post David Concert



The concert was MIND BLOWING.
All I can think of about the concert is, wow.
Yes, wow.
The pic above, was from Sony Music Malaysia.

He started the concert with Stomping the Roses and ended the concert with Crush, his first singles.

The set list:

Stomping the Roses
The Other Side of Down (One of my fav!)
A Little Too Not Over You
Love Don’t Hate (His new singles from his Asia tour)
Something ‘Bout Love
Everybody Wants to Rule the World (This song reminds me a lot of Jyun)
Elevator (A song from his dream)
A Thousand Miles
My Kind of Perfect
Falling Stars
Touch My Hand
Stand By Me
Everything and More (His new singles from his Asia tour)
Zero Gravity

Encore Time:
He came back and sang a few more songs when we asked for more.

Heaven
Crazy
Crush

I woke up super early and I still have his songs buzzing in my mind.

More updates soon.
Don't think I'll get over the concert so soon.

Right now, David is heading back to the States.
Thank you David for coming to Malaysia for a full concert.
Most of all, thank you Jyun for being there with me!=D
I wouldn't be at the concert if it's not for him=p

No comments:

Post a Comment