Friday, July 29, 2011

The concert

We were all there rather early. By 6.30pm there were alot of David's fans waiting outside for the concert already. Bumped into Li Wern and her friends, and my pre u classmate=) Jyun got us good seats=D From my place, I can see the whole stage clearly and David=D The concert starts around 8.45pm. We were all waiting for his appearance since 8pm when he finally appeared on stage around 8.45pm.

Before that there was an opening act by Hao Ren (Good person if you translate it to English). At least it was just one opening act unlike the roadshow last time.






Spot us=)

Pics from Hot Magazine.

Pics are from Rusharr. I got it from her FB page or was it from Archuleta Avenue Malaysia facebook page?











I got these from Hot Magazine.



He began with:

He sang this song which is one of my favourite:



This song is from his Asian Edition album. And I like this song most:


Crazy by David. He said he sang it during Hollywood week and I think I missed that part of idol. But it was sooooooooooooooo good! I woke up the next morning with that song stuck in my mind.


Stand By Me:


Heaven:



This song brings back memory. He sang it during his roadshow almost two years ago:



Everybody Wants to Rule the World.



This song brings back memories.


This song, made me feel overwhelmed with happiness knowing that I am at his concert, with him performing in front of me live, and being there with someone very dear to me. My Kind of Perfect. It was just a sudden realization


He ended the concert with his first single:



It was a brilliant concert. My first real concert to be honest. Now I can cross out another item from my wishlist; David Archuleta to come back to Malaysia to perform . In other words, watching David perform live again=)

While the rest of David fans left the hall, we decided to wait till the place is not so crowded before we make out way out. With David's songs still buzzing in my mind, we make our way back home talking about his voice=)

Check out Lih Wern's blog for updates on the autograph session and Meet and Greet session with David=) I wasn't there for his autograph session since I already have his autograph (3 of them actually) and I already have a picture taken with him when he first came to Malaysia. Pics below are from her blog. David looks so freaking adorable there.


No comments:

Post a Comment