Friday, August 24, 2012

Popular Bookfest 2012

Jyun managed to persuade me to go to the bookfest with him..
I didn't want to go in case I bought heaps of books impulsively..
It's a good day to head over to KL since the roads are clear..
And the fair isn't that packed with people:)

All these books for only RM142.80
Yes, I am a happy happy girl :)

Although I must say that last year's bookfest is better since it has better books,
Or maybe I've bought most of the good books..
I went to a few sections and can't find any books that I've not read..
And the profile sections are a bit disappointing too..
I can't find one particular book that I want..
But I did managed to get myself Alice Walker's book and another Torey Hayden's book which I have not read yet:)
Anyway the pile of books above are my stock of light read books since I've ran out of books to read..

Lunch at Levain

 Jyun took a few selection of bread..
And I settled for creamy mushroom spaghetti and chicken donut
 It was good! 
There's a hint of lemon taste and it's not too creamy either..
Just right for my taste buds..
But the donuts tasted a little "off" today..
The previous time when I had my meals there, the donut tasted better
On our way home, we saw the advertisement by BN..
Yeah, they look desperate.
And that's not the only advertisement,
There were more along our way back..
*facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment