Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Plan B @ Bangsar Village

On our brunch date..
We went to Plan B :)


 I like the way they make their orange juice,
So fresh. And it's with pulp too!!
No sugar added either:)
Jyun had Mocha,
I had a cup of latte this time..
The latte wasn't that good and it was served hot..
(You know how is it like for a good cup of coffee)
I still prefer the latte I had at Whisk Empire
But the place has good service..
And good atmosphere to dine it.
Plus, the last time I went there for their Mocha, it tastes good..

They usually serve us with water :)
Jyun likes how the water is stored in that bottle

I had the Plan B breakfast set.
Cause I remember how good it was..
All the goodness/my favourite things in one plate!
It was a hearty brunch though..
Jyun had the Char-Grilled Cheese burger
He had this before when we first went to that place,
And he likes it, hence we went back for it again:)
After that we decided to buka puasa with his bestie, Baezy at his place.
He was still in his pj's when we got there..
Jyun had to bug him to change so we can hunt for food at the Ramadhan bazaar..


All pics are taken with my Nikon P7100:)
Without needing to edit them (all except for one)

(Well except for the first pic since it looks plain, so I added a bit of effects)
Yes, I like my new camera very much:)

Frisbee was AWESOME!
Had a game of frisbee with my classmates and a few others at Setia Alam.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment