Saturday, August 18, 2012

Week Two

This week has been rather interesting..
There were volunteers from Monash and IMU
And the kids were rather restless due to the many new faces

I didn't snap much photographs in my work place since we are always busy doing something,
Either chasing after the kids,
Or cutting something,
Getting something ready..
Brainstorming..

On Wednesday when I have my day off from work to work on my thesis..
I collected the rest of my data..
And now I am done with it! 
Yesh!
We went for coffee at Austin Chase..
Their Mocha Frappucino tastes like crap..
And Jyun had their almond coffee I think..
I don't like it either

Imma walrus!
*claps hand like a seal*

Yeap, just us chilling at that place
And we played the game below too..:D
To kill our time



Went for lunch with the IMU medical students
Ikea meatballs!=D


 Buffalo wings
Got my decent cup of coffee at Coffee Beans after work on Friday..
And Jyun got me chocolate chips! 
Finished eating all of them already ;)

Raya break for a week and I should start working on my data entry soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment