Saturday, August 25, 2012

During the raya break

During the raya break..
Ikea was crazy crowded!
I usually like going there during the weekdays when there's less people..
But my parents wanted to shop for stuff that day so we found ourselves there..
The line above is just the line in front..
I didn't snap pics of the whole line cause you'll faint when you look at the line..
I've been to Milano a few times when we both can't think of what to eat and settle for something simple and nice..
Beef lasagna:) 
I think I still prefer their meatball spaghetti..
But their carbonara is a big nono cause it tasted disgusting..


 Whisk Outpost at One Utama
Jyun's first time there,
My second time:)
My cup of cafe latte which tasted absolutely milky..
The caffeine taste is rather bland..
Sometimes I prefer my coffee stronger but this time I am alright with this:)
 He had Nutella Macchiato (I think that's what it called)..
Tasted very chocolaty..XD 


No comments:

Post a Comment