Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas is in two days? Today is the eve of Christmas eve! And I'll be off for a youth camp tomorrow.

I went shopping with my favourite people (who are not my family members) for TWO DAYS in a row! Which is a bliss=) I've wrapped all the gifts that I've chose for my favourite people. My sis will be left alone with the parents at home for Christmas while my bro and I will be away for camp this Christmas. Poor sis.



Anyway, this is a post dedicated to all my readers and friends or acquaintances who dropped by my blog to see how things are going for me. I am doing fine thank you very much. I've not been blogging properly since I've been caught up with stuff. I might or might not be posting about my trip to Penang or Ipoh cause it's not a very significant trip in my account. Bleh.

Owh, before it slips off my mind there's some ass who created a Twitter account under my name. Anyway, that's not me. I don't use my real name in my Twitter account just so you know. People call me by my last name and it's rather rare for people to call me by my middle name. Hence, the account is not mine hence for those who has a Twitter account and is about to follow me there, don't bother following that person with my real name alright?

Lastly, MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS AND GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment