Thursday, December 2, 2010

Down to the final one

Ho boy!! I am down to one more paper to get over and done with. Then I'll be FREE for a month=DDDD Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait!!!!! It's Organizational Psych paper that I'll be sitting for this coming Friday. Despite of the excitement that it's the final paper that I'll be sitting for before I'm done with my 2nd semester, but I am feeling incredibly nervous for that paper. It is one hell of a killer subject where there are heaps of things to remember. Plus I don't like anything related to business and that subject is all about the workplace. Ugh.

Community Mental Health paper wasn't so bad after all!=D Phew! I can actually answer all the questions in that paper. The rest of the papers after that are alright too! Although most of my classmates almost got killed by our Developmental Psych paper which is the most complicated of them all. Then again, I am able to remember all those developmental stages being tested, so I guess I'm cool.

I wrote so much. My palms sore like crap after each paper.
Wish me luck for my last paper?

One month baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment