Monday, December 20, 2010

BBQ get together updates

Here's the update about my BBQ get together with the gang.

Not all of them are there but the group of people that got together that day is good enough for us all to have a good time=)

Runa and I headed over to campus to direct the way since the BBQ gathering is held at Runa's place and the peeps came from a quite a far away land compared to the place where Runa and I came from..X)

The journey to campus took ages since we took the train to campus instead of our car, and the mini bus took an atrociously long time to make it's way to our campus area for us to take a shuttle bus to reach our destination.

Anyway the ones whom we invited to be at the BBQ gathering knowing that they'll be around that day managed to be there=D Which is good^^ Even William who always have something to do was present!X) So it was good food and good company before I went for my family vacation (will update more about the "vacation" later).

I'll let the photographs below do the talking:




Weng Hoe the wolverine wanna be. Failed miserably though..X)


Oppa was so happy at the sight of those chicken wings..

Sunny the gangsta wannabe. And of course he failed terribly at that with such stick like legs like his! Tsk tsk..I am not gonna add that he has super clean shaved legs too









The cavemen period in a modern era=D

















Now I present you, William's way of setting up the BBQ pit.
You need to look awesome, feel awesome, and sit at the right angle..X)
Fyi, when this pic was taken it's about 6.30pm. No sun but apparently vampires can't with stand fire too..X)
He's no Edward Cullen girls, he's just William being William?




Sue Yen and I


Jyunnie and Wengy..spot the height differences??=D






Carmen came much later since she had stuff to do














Carmen, Jyun and I played a game of..er...I can't recall what's the name of the game again, but I managed to get back at Jyun by being ahead of him in the game. Carmen won, I second her and Jyun came later=p Runa has a super duper uber ADORABLE dog!

Yesterday I helped my department by being a student helper. Met loads of funny parents and people. Even met parents that made me heave a huge sigh of relief that my parents aren't like that!

The keeper surprised me somewhere last week by making a surprise visit=)
The keeper sure is good at surprising me^^

Christmas is in 4 days. And I am not done with Christmas shopping yet!=s

No comments:

Post a Comment