Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm BACK!


Whassup peeps? I am back! And it feels good to be back. I've been away for a family "vacation" that can make me swear not to go for another one like that. So I've been up to a lot of things=) Which explains the lack of updates since I've been caught up with the taste of temporary freedom. Man. It feels good to be able to do things that I like doing (not the trip fyi) and not feeling guilty about it later or not worrying about the undone tasks.

I've watched the movies that I wanna watch with my dearest=) Supposed to watch Harry Potter with my bro but he ditched me by watching it with his friends when I had to study for my exams. So the keeper being so ever nice watched it with me=) He wanted to watch it himself anyway=p


The movie's alright. I can't comment much about it..

Watched The Social Network alone, not because the keeper didn't wanna watch it with me, but I chose to watch it alone since my siblings wanted to watch Narnia and I don't wanna watch Narnia due to the not so good feedbacks from my friends who have watched it. Mark Zuckerberg is such a douche bag. And the new stuff on Facebook suck. Not because of Mark Zuckerberg but the new layout just suck. I got lost with whatever they have there and I almost can't figure out how to wall my mates on Facebook=.=

I've been shopping a lot lately. Even during my vacation, I did shopped quite a lot. But I havta continue shopping to hunt for things that I needa purchase. Christmas shopping isn't done yet. I hope I'll have enough time for that.

What else? Owh! I managed to go for a get together with my classmates before some of them left for their hometown for the break. Will update more about that later. I am feeling a lil dizzy as I typed this out hence, it's rather hard for me to recall what fun stuff that I did besides spending time with my favourite people. Some of my mates are back and there will be quite a lot of catching up to do with some of them. Now that I am unsure about my schedule for the next two weeks besides being away for camp during Christmas, I havta arrange my schedule to be able to get some time to spend with whoever who wants a meet up..

I haven't even meet my besties yet! Oh well. I'll find time..=)

There's a workshop to organize and I have no idea if we are actually gonna get our planning started during this break when we are all caught up with our own business. I've not been reading much since I don't really have the time to do some reading, but I did read stuff here and there..X) I'll havta catch up with my reading later..

One of my bestie posted this up on her status and I can't help but to laugh at it, "Please Santa, would you give some balls to guys for Christmas?? A lot of them go walking around balless, pathetic." Which is quite true. The sarcasm hit on the right spot. I've been bumping into idiotic men/guys which makes me wonder ALMOST out loud, where have those decent men/guys go?

But I've always have a constant reminder about a responsible, nice, normal, amazing and decent guy around me despite of the imbeciles that I constantly bumped into.=) Good enough not to let me swear off men/guys..X)

No comments:

Post a Comment