Saturday, December 4, 2010

FREE FOR NOW!

Can you smell it??? Can you can you??????????
That's a rhetorical question btw.=p

I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least for now.

Hosh my gawd! I had that pack of butterflies in my stomach before my last paper since it's Organizational Psych paper and that's like the most to read and remember. Anyhow, the paper was alright though. Wasn't too bad. Though I didn't bother reading a chapter and damnit! The paper questioned me on that!!! "They are not supposed to ask us that sort of question!!!" said Umaimah. The essay part was, amazing though. I remember every single thing that I read and it got tested and well, I sorta copied and pasted what I've stored in mind and the sequence of what I've read I can remember them clearly. I didn't even need to think much when I wrote the essay, and I got bored writing pages of it=___=

When I went to the toilet for the second time my lecturer asked me about it and I told her I got bored. HAHA!X) It was an amazing feeling when I am done with the paper!=)

The gang and I went to Pyramid for lunch. Since the others wanna got for karaoke session and I have no interest in that (I don't like karaoke), Jyun and I watched Tangled!!!!=)))))

Wanted to watch Harry Potter but the timing isn't right. Stupid cinema don't have good timings for movies on Fridays. Buggers. But Tangled is an awesome movie though!!! It's way better than The Princess and The Frog hands down!



I don't mind watching it again though. There's this sunflower thingy there!! And I love sunflowers a lot!!!!!!=D

Next movie to watch, Social Network and Harry Potter!

Bought myself my first book written by Stephen King. Bestie recommended it=)


My dearest gave that book to me as a surprise gift!!=) Can't stop smiling looking at the book. I wanted that book for like months!!!!!=DDDDD Thank you so very much. I know thank you itself can't express how happy I was and am when I received that gift from you!!!^^

I love the surprises from you=p

Can't wait to spend more time with my lovelies=)

No comments:

Post a Comment