Thursday, August 26, 2010

A better week after all


FINALLY!!!!!!!
The end of one heck of a killer week!

Despite of the rather hellish week..
There is still something for me to laugh about which is good.
So I am in the midst of wrapping my books before I get myself freshen up,
(Man, the traffic had been a real bitch lately)
Thinking about the good stuff in life and the other bestie of mine..
And she texted me.
Shared with me an incredibly good news and oh boy!
That, really made my week and my day.

Congratulations and don't be sorry that you have to tell me through a text message cause I know the situation doesn't allow us to do a proper catching up. But, I knew there's something going on between you guys.

Note: You better treat my bestie well or else...
(yes, that's a threat)

And Jyun has been such a dear to me this week^^
And I thank him for putting up with my shit.
Free Icons

It has been a pretty rough week(especially the first two days of the week). But I think it just got better.

PS: I miss you heaps!!! But do take care for now^^ All the best with your preparation for the BIG DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment