Monday, August 2, 2010

The quest to survive

My bro came into my room and throw me a question..
My bro's answer is funny and I know Jyun might appreciate things like that..
So I decided to ask him the same question, but I changed the question instead..
I came out with a scenario..
Without thinking that Jyun is more creative than I am..

I've cropped out a few conversations of ours to make things shorter..
Only highlighting most of Jyun's answer since its..
Funny but creative..X)








My bro's version is to choose th 3rd door with lions that didn't eat for 10 years in it since the lions are all dead since they weren't fed for 10 years.

Jyun's version is funnier..
Maybe it's because I didn't expect that from him..
Perhaps I did cause I know how funny Jyun can be and knowing that Jyun is in one of his creative and bizzare moods right now(he first came out with stories about his ancestors owning a gun warehouse in Damansara)..

Gawsh that was unexpected.
At the same time, I can't help smiling at Jyun's answer..X)

No comments:

Post a Comment