Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dark age

Today..

I realize that some people don't like the truth. In fact, bending the truth seemed to be the most important thing right now. The constraint of freedom of speech and expression can make someone a real dummy. Sensitivity towards certain issues, means we shouldn't talk about it or it should be be buried underground so that we don't have to attend to it just because nobody cares.

A single word can leads toward aggressiveness. What about the need to learn and the need for a new perspective in things? You follow blindly to the rules and regulations without questioning the "authority" cause you are not supposed to do so supposedly.

It's something like moving towards the Dark Ages from the period of Enlightenment. Adjustments have to be made in order to survive and in order to prevent the pieces from falling apart.

I don't like the feeling. But I'm adjusting.

I miss those times during those heated debates about important and sometimes sensitive issues. It's funny when I recall those moments cause right now silence seemed to be the ultimate salvation for people who has the views of their own about things.

Though I'm trying not to allow the other part of me to die just like that, but at times it's rather tiring to be slightly different. Just because I am not built to conform.

No comments:

Post a Comment