Friday, June 28, 2013

Roller coaster

The past few weeks have been a roller coaster ride for me. Today, I had to bid goodbye to one of my student as she will be attending regular kindergarten from July on wards. This means that I wouldn't be able to see my princess in the morning and look forward to her chirpy good morning Lynn! Then again, I was so proud of how much my princess has grown since I first met her back in February. Although I only spent approximately 4 months with her, but my little princess left such a huge impact within me. Her sunshine personality makes the environment such a positive environment to be in. Then again, all my children comes with different characteristics which contributed to the positivity at the centre I currently work in. I will definitely miss her and I am looking forward to see her thrive in the environment that she's place in.

I also have to bid goodbye to another student of mine soon. I've gotten use to needing to clean him up and his tantrums and his mood swings. Then again, most of my students have bad days sometimes or some weeks. Session with him was rather draining sometimes. But personally, I find it rewarding if I managed to complete the session smoothly without much fuss. Or if I find my kid learning something from my session.

Anyway, recently someone asked me about who was the most interesting person I've met recently. I think about my colleagues at work for a bit then I ponder more about my students as I spent most of my time with them since I've completed my Bachelor Degree program. So guess what? I talked about one of my student. I could talk about all my students if someone is interested to know about them. They are the most interesting individuals that I've ever met. 

I am so stoked for our movie outing tomorrow! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment