Sunday, June 9, 2013

Burgertory @ SS15

To celebrate the end of our week,
We had dinner at Burgertory (SS15, located right above Guardian pharmacy).
I like the concept of the burger joint..


 I got the swine bacon burger..

 They ran out of mozzarella sticks so I got the cheesy meatballs instead.
It was goooooddd..
I absolutely love their fry combo (the ones above).
The portion was just right for me..
I like the sauce that they managed to come out with for us to dip our fried stuff into it.
 Close up pic of my pork burger.
Their patty is juicy and thick.
Coated with cheese too!:)
Jyun had the legendary pork burger..
He likes his burger very much.
He had quite alot of burgers for this week but he said the visit was worth it (:

I'll definitely go back to try their other selection of pork burgers and get more of their fry combo..
Maybe that time they will still have their mozzarella cheese sticks :)

Monday..
Ugh.
The feeling of dread.
What an unpleasant feeling..

No comments:

Post a Comment