Saturday, February 23, 2013

Photo bomb

I'm usually way behind my blog post when comes to events..
It's so much easier to post pictures of good food cause at least my blog wouldn't be spammed with camwhore pics..XD

But since the past few weeks has been rather memorable..
And the pics taken wasn't a lot..
So here it goes..

CNY gathering at Runa's place..







 Last minute lunch & coffee session with the bunch..
Most of my classmates are coffee lovers.
Although most of them are Starbucks drinkers and I personally find Starbucks coffee tastes like instant coffee..
Hence I introduced them to good coffee :)
We went to Coffee Chemistry since it's convenient for us..

However,
The latte art was rather disappointing when I went there with them.
Maybe it's because it's lunch hour and they have more customers so their latte art wasn't that refine?

And the latte that I had wasn't that satisfying either for some reason..
It tasted rather bland..
But oh well..
At least this week I had my cup of good coffee from Antipodean Cafe :)



Even their bacon pasta (which is my usual order) tasted bland..

Celebrated Feb babies birthday:)

PS: Good food and a good cup of coffee makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment