Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Antipodean Cafe: Brunch

The other day I told Jyun that it has been quite sometime since we've last hung out in one of our fav cafes.
And he said, alright! Lets go this week! Which cafe do you wanna go?
So we had brunch at Antipodean Cafe.
It was a spontaneous trip there and I absolutely love the choice I've made for myself:


 Salmon scrambled eggs with toasts. 
Sour dough bread, which is my fav choice of bread and it was crispy and chewy..
As for the eggs, it was perfectly cooked. Just the way I like it, fluffy and the combination of salmon with it is so goooood!
It was a huge brunch though.

I love the bread they have at Antipodean Cafe. 
It beats Plan B's toasts hands down.
Although I like the way Plan B make their beans 
(I personally dislike eating beans but I've made an exception for Plan B's beans).
I have not tried Plan B's scrambled eggs since usually I get the eggs poached at Plan B..

Jyun had the croissant with scrambled eggs and pork sausage.
I didn't snap any pics of it since I've had that before.
I think Jyun likes his brunch too since I quite like their croissant when I had it:)
He didn't got his hot chocolate drink though because it wasn't the right time to have it.

My cup of cappuccino.
I usually have their latte but this time I decided to try their cappuccino.
Love the coffee art and it goes really well with my food:)

Great brunch, great company.
It was good that we managed to find time to go for brunch like this considering it was the peak season for our semester.
Thanks, Jyun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment