Saturday, March 31, 2012

Final year

It has been one hell of a week.
On my second day of my new semester, it just hit me hard on my face that I am a FINAL year student.
Gosh! Time flies. 
To be honest I sort of dread the final year for some reason..
And also before this I didn't wanna think about it until I have to which is during my 2 weeks semester break whereby I had to make myself to come out with stuff for my thesis and the proposal.
By my third day of the semester while driving back home,
I thought to myself,
God. This shit is real! (not hyperventilating, I swear I am not).
This semester will be one heck of a roller coaster ride.
By the end of Thursday, I have 3 term paper to work on, some shitty magazine, proposal, and some other stuff which I need to check my timeline to see what comes first.

Hell. 
I can't even keep track of the total amount of assignments I have piling up for me.

Long story short,
I managed to secure myself with a supervisor of my choice (yay me?),
I actually joined my classmates for some birthday celebration.
(not going to bother explaining what actually means).
But my Friday is pleasant..
Went on a dinner date with Jyun in an absolutely amazing place.
We have been postponing the date for a month of so due to unwanted circumstances.
That was a great meal I must say :)

More to come later.
For now,
See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment