Thursday, March 1, 2012

World Book Day

Today is World Book Day 
And  yesterday Jyun surprised me with two books that I've been wanting to read..

I wanted to read this book for months!

And Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult!
Her newly released book..
I have no idea how he managed to get his hands on that book when I thought it's only released in the UK.
Maybe it's here already but I just saw Picoult's tweets about her newly released book a few days ago.
I still wonder how he got that book.. 
Then again, he wants to leave it as a mystery for me since it's supposed to be a surprise :P


Thanks, Jyun!!! *huggies*

It's March already! =)
Yesterday we did something different for a change =D
Sister however got a tummy ache since she ate too many dishes yesterday=D
Right now, I am cramming for my finals..
RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment