Friday, March 16, 2012

Betty's Midwest Kitchen

Today we ventured out to a new place for American food :) 
Turns out, the place is near our campus and we got there at the right hour of the day too :D 




The place is Betty's Midwest Kitchen..
And their menu consists of heaps of pork based food 
(Hence you can see alot of pig pictures on the wall)
 I like the atmosphere of the restaurant.
Very Midwest American (sort of reminds me of the cowboys days)
Root beer. 
Jyun's favourite :)
I didn't get the coffee there since I don't trust their coffee :P
And I thought I'll get some other coffee instead
But I didn't of course for some reason ;)
Jyun's Pork Chops with Country gravy.
The gravy tasted really creamy and rather cheesy (not sure if there's any cheese added)
But it's really creamy.
Reminds me of carbonara sauce..
As for the mashed potatoes with the sauce, it blends well together

Jyun likes it,
But I find it really creamy for my liking.
A bit of it is fine, but I don't think my stomach will be able to contain all those..

My pulled pork burger with their special sauce in between.
One word,
Yummy!:P
 (but also messy)
Love the sauce and the pork. So soft and juicy :)
I expected the meat to be hard actually..
And the fries isn't salty too..:)
Mixed well with ketchup :P

Dog food (Not a joke)
Fries with gravy and cheese..
Something that cheese lovers couldn't resist.
I think they use the same gravy as the one they use for the pork chop.
Absolutely heavenly
(Those weight conscious people can forget about eating this)
 It's sinfully good.
And to hell about how fattening this is :P

No comments:

Post a Comment