Saturday, January 22, 2011

Third semester, first year

The first week of my 3rd semester. 6 weeks to go. Not counting down. Am not trying to for some reason. Work starts piling up for us by the 2nd day, since that's the day where we all feel the need to pull ourselves together for the real ride.

Motivation and emotion class is extremely dry. Super dull class. Two mornings I havta force myself to stay awake during the lecture. I didn't even try to pay attention to what was being taught to me. Actually I did, but after that I couldn't remember anything except for a tiny bit of this and that.

*sighs*

Pets Behaviour on the other hand, was a delightful subject. Since it's being delivered by Dr Alia for now, and it's a subject that I can relate to. Well I can somehow relate myself to what was being taught to me in Motivation and Emotion class, but the darn class makes me super demotivated and emotional trying to absorb the information delivered. Heh. Kidding. I have that class the first thing in the morning and for such a dry subject, throughout the class I was trying to stay awake, hence the lack of attention paid during lesson. I felt bad about it now though=s

Anyhoo, pets behaviour is an awesome class. Dr Alia who is also a dog lover and a cat hater, used any opportunity to jeer at cat lovers. Jyun for one is one of them and I had so much fun laughing at him for being such a cat lover. In return, Jyun did try to tease me about being such a dog lover=p

Dogs are awesome!

Celebrated Oppa's 21st birthday on Monday. We managed to distract him before he flee to spend time with his girlfriend. Tsk tsk..


Look at how happy Oppa is..




I managed to survive the week without drinking coffee. I have someone to keep me awake *grins*. I haven't been drinking coffee for at least 2 weeks already (I think). And I miss my mocha=(

Watched Marley and Me for the 4th time on Wednesday. Despite of watching it for the 4th time, I still teared when they had to put Marley to sleep. *sniff* Even when I read the book for the first time back then, I teared. Meh. I was like don'tcrydon'tcrydon'tcry, but before I know it, tears were streaming=______= So much for self control. Blehhhhh..

PS: It's not the public declaration that keeps me and you together. If I need to reassure you again and again, I will do so without hesitation. Can I expect the same from you?

No comments:

Post a Comment