Sunday, January 30, 2011

Owh darn!

Sniff sniff..

Heh. Greeting you readers with a sniff since I am down with a terrible flu. Ugh. The flu makes me feel slightly drowsy. Which also means, it's one of the symptom that my system might crash anytime if I don't watch out. Hence I'm learning to drink more water and with the aid of someone special to remind me to drink enough fluid, I know I'll be fine=) *coughs*

It's a Sunday and I am up incredibly early. I am up before the sun rises. Which is odd since I hardly slept last night>.<>
This week has been an incredibly hectic week for me. Twice this week I crashed almost once I reached home and also having to wake up in the middle of the night to work on my tasks. Short semester means nearer datelines, closer datelines, means having to rush through work and getting them done as soon as possible so that I have time to go through my notes. I am not stressed out, mind you. Stress isn't the word that I'll use to describe my condition now. The word that I can use to describe my well-being now is being content with the amount of workload to keep my mind occupied. I feel much productive working on my assignments and reading up things for my assignments or whatever. My mind is so full right now that I can't really find words to replace that whatever word so don't mind me.

I still can't get myself to focus during my Motivation and Emotion class. Although I still feel bad about it, but that's something for me to try to get over with. But surprisingly, I can recall what was being mentioned during lesson for me to answer some of my quiz questions. I had my first quiz this week an it was alright=) Yours truly also got her very much needed Mocha drink from her keeper somewhere this week and also dark chocolates=)



Too dang bad I am not feeling too good to consume dark chocolates=(

3 months and still going strong

No comments:

Post a Comment