Saturday, January 8, 2011

Brand new year


I am gonna post that on purpose to dedicate it to all Twilight fans=)
Awwww..you don't havta thank me Twilight fans.
Well since, you insist, you'r welcome, and it's my pleasure to shake some sense into you fans..X)

So how's your new year? Mine was superb so far! I know that I have a week more to go before I am back to the roller coaster ride. In a way I..urhmmmmm...am..ermm..sorta excited to get back? Yeah, I don't sound very convincing, that I know.=X

Anyhow, remember me mentioning something about a workshop that my batch havta organize? Turns out, most of my classmates, more than half of them forgotten that we have a workshop to conduct soon. Some do not know what we have a workshop to conduct despite of Jyun's reminder to them a couple of times before this. Hence, a few of us managed to get together to work on a couple of things. At least now, we managed to come out with a rather interesting subject for us to work on. The rest are still under consideration and I guess I'll have a rather busy week ahead.

I actually went to bed having things in my mind to contemplate which I don't since my finals. I am currently working on collecting enough participants for my lecturer's research hence, the process of thinking thinking when I am sleeping. No wonder I woke up rather exhausted. Even replied my messages this morning half awake but surprisingly I didn't reply in gibberish.

I feel like I'm back to reality. Having something to bug me before I go to bed and having something to think about when I am doing something (which includes during my meals, in the shower, and even watching tv). And I am not alone in that=) At least there's someone on the other line who also have something in mind to ponder about (you know who you are, since we are in it together. *winks*).

Anyhow, enough about that rant. I finally met the keeper after 10 loooong days!! I don't have the camp fever anymore by the time I met him, hence he doesn't feel that bad for not being able to be there for the camp (I guess). He was confined for 10 long days due to the pox.

Owh, as for the camp pics, I don't have them yet, but we do have videos of the camp from day one itself:


One week left before I go back to the roller coaster ride.

I think I have a sweet tooth. Craving for sweet stuff..=s

No comments:

Post a Comment