Friday, January 14, 2011

D Day!

Today is D Day! I actually experience insomnia thinking about today for 3 nights. Though this week is a rather pleasant week since I spend a good amount of time with the keeper this week and I almost completed the task given by Dr Priya, and that's because the keeper helped me with it=)

Anyhow, my results have been released today!!! It got released at 1am and there's a big buzz in Facebook when my classmates were all trying to log into Izone but failed to do so since the system is laggy. Anyway, a handful of my classmates managed to log into Izone last night to check their results and yes, most of them were satisfied with their results=)

Well, I for one, didn't check my results till I think until all my gang checked theirs. I woke up this morning with the feeling of dread. And I've been experiencing the same feeling throughout the week. What happened today will put an end to that dreaded feeling, I know. But deep down inside I have a lot of what if's doubts. I know at times like this I need to have more faith in what I am capable of but for one, yours truly really really need to perform well for her finals for so many reason.

Anyhow, I finally managed to muster all the courage, with trembling hands, I typed out the password needed to log into Izone. I need 4 tries before I got my password correct since I was so darn nervous that I can't type properly.

I did the best for my Organizational Psych and I am very proud of myself since I dislike the subject very much. I expect myself to do well for Social Psych and I did but Developmental Psych is the killer one. Despite of it being my ultimate favourite subject, my most important subject (almost the matter of life or death to me, I swear I am not exaggerating), and it's just the subject that I don't really put much effort into to understand the concept since I absolutely love that subject. Anyway, I did the best for my finals for that paper despite of it being the toughest paper. As for my Community Mental Health paper, I didn't give it much of a thought but I did put in some effort in that. Although I didn't really get what I want for that, but I am still happy and glad that I managed to do well enough for that=D

I am glad and relieved and just plain happy. Not only for myself but for my classmates who did well. The keeper did really well=) And I am so proud of him!=D Now that I am done with semester 2 and I'll be back to campus for my 3rd semester with renew enthusiasm (I guess), I shall enjoy the rest of my break=)

More updates next.

No comments:

Post a Comment