Saturday, October 2, 2010

Unforeseen circumstances

What a week!!! I just finished reading a book by Jodi Picoult(yes, another book down despite of the busy busy week). Anyway, I had a terrible week. I was feeling especially fragile this week which is rather rare. But I managed to pull myself together when the time doesn't allow me to shatter.

I had two assignment due this week(I can't count the job analysis presentation as an assignment so I didn't count it as three). Handed in my Development Psych essay on Wednesday and it feels good to be able to get them done and handed in. Job analysis report on Thursday alongside with the presentation and my group were the first to present our report. Aruna did a really good job organizing the information. I love working with that girl, she's so organize. And she get down to work immediately when we begin to work on our report. So we didn't take much time to finish our report. Thank you Runa for being such a great partner!!!=D

My favourite watch dropped into the toilet bowl in the morning and before I managed to save it from disappearing from my wrist, it managed to unleashed itself and did a free fall into the toilet bowl. And all I can do is to stare into the toilet bowl with dismay and tried not to allow my tears to spill. Called my mom and ask her what can I do about my watch she said I should leave it and she'll buy me a new watch. Although I told her I like the watch very much since the watch has been with me during the tough times, but my mom said I can't do much about it since I can't reach out to retrieve it in the toilet bowl. I would if I could, but I can't. Came out from the toilet in tears and decided that I can turn back since Jyun is waiting for me and I have a lecture to attend and I don't wanna be late for my lecture. So yeah, Jyun doesn't know what to do seeing me in tears and bless him, I frightened him. Whoops.=X

My wrist feels bare after that though with the watch gone. Oh well. But I think I'll get another to replace it soon, I hope.

I did a career test on my participant who is a high school boy. He's only 14 but he sure knows what he wants to do when he grows up. We went over to an international school which is situated in Brickfields. Spent about two hours in that school and I guess it was rather interesting. I am gonna conduct a career test in December on my brother though, since he doesn't know what he wants to do after high school.

My plan to watch Eat Pray Love doesn't work due to unforeseen circumstances. Wanted to watch the premier but I didn't make it for that, wanted to watch it on Thursday after my tutorial class ended, but my tutorial class got extended and by the time my tutorial class ended, I was already drained. Then yesterday, we didn't get the tickets to watch the movie.

Something did happened yesterday though. Besides that career test I conducted in an international school. My side mirror broke. Dad finally decided to change it! Hah! But it did shook me up a lil when it broke completely. Edwin was with me, and I was hoping that he didn't tell the rest of my classmates but I guess he did cause Wengy came up to me and asked me about it. Since I didn't wanna talk about it, so I uh..I think I just told him yeah, it broke and didn't comment further. Thank goodness my parents didn't ask me anything about it. Phew.

I know I haven't been seeing much of my siblings since I don't know when. Although my sis sleeps in my room, but by the time she came into my room, I am already long gone in my dreamland.

I am now on my "semester break" for a week. I have a workshop to conduct next Wednesday. An assignment due after my semester "break" and another by the end of this month. A bestie's birthday coming up next. And I'm still deciding whether to unwind a lil by going for a gathering full of strangers cause it might be interesting. Hmmm..

And the gang from my class gave me an unexpected belated birthday gift which is so sweet of them!!!=) Lunch was awesome fun with them yesterday! My lecture and tutorials were rather interesting this week too!:)

So yeah, it wasn't really a terrible week if I ignore the few terrible parts of the week. And I'm gonna do that!=p Jodi Picoult speaks for me about that. I call it, selective memory.

I woke up this morning wondering where am I cause I think I knocked out when I got back home yesterday. It's like I got sucked into this hole and I don't know where am I but I didn't question much about it since I feel so safe in it. Anyway, I felt so much better and fresher and I'm ready to start all over again cause it's a brand new day. I know that stupid line might annoy some of you here=p

I amaze myself this week. That's all I can say.

Have a good weekend peeps.

"It turns out that if you want something to be true badly enough, you can rewrite it that way, in your head. You can even start to believe it," Picoult, J. (2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment