Saturday, October 23, 2010

Of sex ed and bullies

This week is mostly about sexing things up during lesson for most of the lesson this week is about attraction or sex. I start off the week by watching Chocolat during my Development Psych class and I must say Johnny Depp looked amazingly hot in that movie. The girls from my class were practically melting during that show despite of the cold room we were all in when we watched that movie. Like seriously. They made this noise as if they've achieve orgasm or something when Johnny Depp were making out with the lady in the movie. *rolles eyes* No actually they were squealing. Whatever.



Then there's sex ed class we all had for our Mental Health lesson with Dr Alia. Although it's only that Thursday since we had our sex ed class but I can only remember some of the lesson being taught. Mainly about birth control and the consequences about not having safe sex. Stuff like that. It reminded me of what Kelvin told me before. LOL! About how paranoid he is about STDs and herpes. HAHA!

Aneeway, I watched You Again with my bro since I was badly in need to take my mind away from work. It's a good chic flick movie and the main reason why I wanted to watch that movie it's because Jamie Lee Curtis is in it=p



So yeah, nobody survives high school without a heart break. High school drama, cat fights (well I was in an all girls school), more high school dramas. But the main thing that caught my attention was the bullying part. This week on the 20th, there's this wear purple day to commemorate the day of the death of a few gay guys who took away their own lives due to bullying. Then again, I was a survivor of those. I have my fair share of being a victim back then but it made me stronger. It's the factor that mould me into who I am today cause I found out later that bullies are such weak pathetic beings. That also relates to this week's lesson during my Development Psych class about the controversial friend subject. Which reminds me tremendously of this being I know of since kindergarten. My lecturer asked me to give a description of that being and with my first hand experience being with that whatever you want to call it, I can give a good description about that being. Realize that I don't wanna regard her as a girl or a lady or a tramp? But I have no contact with her since god knows when and I have no desire to do so=) What's vivid in my memory is the endless bullying by the good for nothing opposite sex back then. They just love picking on me. Can't blame me for getting back at them;)

In that movie Kristen Bell plays the character of the ex victim. And there's this one scene where she guffawed at those girls(empty headed bitches) who planned their pregnancy when they were in college was freakishly similar to how I'll react if I happen to come across girls who are like them. Even my brother laughed out loud at that scene..X)

I can't frigging wait for my break. I have approximately a month plus left before my finals and my my..I'm trying not to think so much about it..=s

No comments:

Post a Comment