Saturday, October 9, 2010

Eat Pray Love

It's the week of my break!!!!=D

But it doesn't feel like I am on my break at all!=(

Been going to campus at least thrice this week, to discuss my group's social psych experiment proposal, to conduct my workshop as part of my Community Mental Health assignment, and yesterday my group mates and I conducted our first experiment.

My workshop went well. The feedbacks were good. My listeners were surprisingly quiet, coming from the American Degree Program student, I didn't expect them to be that quiet. Oh well. I didn't get the Canadian Pre-u student slot and my group were the first to conduct the workshop. At least I managed to get some participants talk for a bit. It'll be so depressing having your listeners so unresponsive. It's like talking to the walls=____=

My Social Psych experiment was alright. Will move on to the next few participants next week since we are not done with it yet.



Watched Eat Pray Love with Jyun somewhere this week. We like reading the book hence we decided to watch the movie too. Some of my friends watch that movie before me, they mentioned that the book is way better than the movie. As for Jyun and I, no disappointments though. We like the movie and the book equally=) I especially love the settings. Watching it made me crave to go another escapism in Italy alone! So watch out for the beautiful settings of the movie and I do recommend you to read the book before watching it.

Our favourite character in the movie is Ketut. He's a funny man!X)

Once again, Jyun surprise me somewhere this week=D So now I have the whole list of The Other Side of Down song from David=) Thank you, Jyunnie!!!=p

My favourite from the album, The Other Side of Down, Look Around, My Kind of Perfect, Parachutes and Airplanes, Falling Stars, Elevator, Something Bout Love, owh wait. I like the whole album!

"So I put one foot front of the other,
No no no nothing's gonna break my stride,
I keep climbing, gonna keep fighting until I make it to the other side of down"
-The Other Side of Down by David Archuleta-


No comments:

Post a Comment