Sunday, October 24, 2010

I shall bid goodbye to October


It's Sunday morning noon.
It still feels like morning to me though it's past 12pm already.

Let's just say I like starting my day a lil bit later on Sunday.
I have my half full cup of coffee next to me as I am typing this and this is my 4th/5th cup of coffee I have this week(Usually I'll try not to drink more than 3 cups of coffee). I better go on a coffee diet SOON.

I know in my previous post I did mention something about how excited I am for my break. Ignore that. I can't freaking wait for the arrival of DECEMBER!!! I love Decembers. Besides the fact that I'll be done with my finals, and it's a festive season month. I am looking forward to meet my cousins who will be back from Melbourne and perhaps my cousin bro who will be back from the States and boy, he has transformed!!

I already have a few plans planned out for meself and my bestie will be done with her STPM by the second week of December, so it'll be a lot of catching up to do with that girl. Jade will be having her kindie orientation this December and I think I have a job coming up=) I can't wait! Owh right. I shouldn't get all too hyped up over that cause fucking hell! I really needa catch up with my journal reading. I hate reading some journals. Sighs. And apparently it's normal=s

So yeah, today I woke up and started thinking that, boy, it's almost the end of the month and I have my finals to study for and jeez. I shall stop ranting.=X


*****


There's no such thing as when. Cause that happens out of habit. And you usually don't know when it develops not till you realize that you are hooked on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment