Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tong Pak Fu, Nadeje, & Well Cooked Gourmet

My brother has this thing for baking..
He just picked up the "hobby" and I must say, he's pretty good at it..
So far he has baked durian cheesecake (apparently it tasted better that Secret Recipe's), carrot cake and just recently, he baked red velvet cupcakes! :)

And this time,we get to try it..

 Love the cheese frosting:)

 Tong Pak Fu..
Left, durian shaved ice (soooooo gooooodddd); right, peanut 
(not a fan of peanuts but Jyun likes it)

Finally, we managed to try Nadeje's mille crepe cakes at PJ3 Two Square.
My first mille crepe cake was from Food Foundry and I like the texture of the cake.
Taste wise, I can't compare yet since I've only tried one mille crepe from Food Foundry
This time, we tried FOUR flavours (:
I am a happy happy girl..

 From top left, double chocolate, mocha, tiramisu, and lastly original...
My favourite was the mocha :)so
It goes so well with my cup of latte:)
 Left, dark chocolate latte; right, latte
The coffee was quite strong, but it goes well with my cake..

Stir fried asam laksa from Well Cooked Gourmet.
I remember that the ones at SS15 tasted really good compared to this but the shop isn't there anymore:(
But this was quite good too (can't compare to the ones I used to have at SS15 back in my pre u days)

PS: Thank you for giving me something to look forward to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment