Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dave's Bistro Bar Grill & Artisan Roast Coffee

The weekends are a great time for me to let my hair down,
And enjoy the company of a person whom I can have a decent conversation with about my week.
Jyun and I tried the pizza at Dave's Bistro Bar Grill at One Utama since my brother told me about it.
 We had salami pizza and it was sooooooooo delicious! 
They were so generous with their salami and it was our first time there but we know that we'll go back to try other things in their menu.
Both of us don't have a big stomach and the pizza portion was just right for us who wanted to save space for coffee and dessert later.

Artisan Roast Coffee.
One of our favorite coffee joint which serves absolutely good cup of mocha.


 Tried their brownie with nuts.
It was rather dry but it tasted so good with our cup of mocha..

Last but not least,
A cup of coffee for each of us to celebrate the weekend and to complete the week.


I would have two cups of coffee if my stomach wasn't that full from lunch *grins*
It was indeed a good weekend out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment