Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Food Foundry & Espresso Lab

Last weekend..
We wanted to have brunch at Butter + Beans @ Seventeen.
However, the place is so so so very tiny and it couldn't fit more customers..
So we decided to have brunch at Food Foundry (at Happy Mansion) instead.
Food Foundry is situated just behind Butter + Beans @ Seventeen,
and we've heard a lot of good reviews about the place so I thought why not give it a try since we are just there:)


 I like the homey atmosphere..


 My meatball pasta..
It was quite dry..
The meatball was just so so (I've had better)
 Jyun's steak sandwich.
Like the bread..

As for the steak uhhh I guess Jyun finds it alright?
Although it was such a thin slice of steak..

Chocolate Mille Crepe.
My first mille crepe and it didn't disappoint me:)
Love the texture of the cake..

Maybe next time I'll try some other food from Food Foundry..
But I'll go back for their Mille Crepe :)

After that, coffee at Espresso Lab @ Publika..
We wanted to go back to Butter + Beans @ Seventeen for coffee but the place is still packed..
So Espresso Lab it is since I've been wanting to try their coffee :)
Latte..
It was one of the strongest latte that I've ever tasted.
Like how the barista balance the amount of milk and espresso in my cup of latte:)
I like my latte milky but not too milky..
The worse that I had was at Starbucks which tastes like water and espresso. 
Blueh..
Then again, you can't expect much from commercialize coffee place..
Jyun's Mocha

Decided to update my blog now before I we go for my our vacation.
Different destination but it's gonna be so exciting!
HOMYGOSH I am so excited! :)

Till then?

No comments:

Post a Comment