Sunday, March 31, 2013

Uncle Jang, Coffee Bean, & Osteria RealBlue

It has been a rather productive week at work.
So after a eventful week, Jyun and I decided to go for a casual night out :)
We had dinner at Uncle Jang (Solaris Mont Kiara's branch)..








 We managed to finish the food!!!
(Actually Jyun managed to help me to finish them)
It was a huge portion and I was worried that a lot will go to waste..

Food was good though..
We had the rice instead of ramen noodles..
It was very spicy too although we ordered the mixed set..
I think it's called Dak Galbi?

The end product..


 Yes, I am a messy eater..XD
And Jyun is the total opposite..HAHA!
 After that..
We went for coffee since I was hankering for coffee at Coffee Bean..
My favourite commercialize coffee joint :)

The Coffee Bean at Solaris was very cozy..
Love the atmosphere and it was so very cozy..
 My usual Mocha Latte

 After that we decided to hunt for desserts at Publika..
We went to this rather fancy Italian restaurant called Osteria RealBlue for some authentic Italian desserts

 Panna Cotta..
It tasted like cheese..but it's not cheese..
It was delicious..
The taste wasn't too overwhelmingly sweet for my taste buds..
I like this very much:)
 Tiramisu..
Unlike the usual Tiramisu that I had before this..
This was the original Tiramisu which is creamy and milky..
Not too sweet or cheesy..
I quite like it but I like the Panna Cotta better..
And I still prefer the Tiramisu that I had at a bakery nearby..
I do miss that Tiramisu..
Perhaps one day we'll head over to the same place for dinner instead..
:)


29th..
It has been a good journey..
New chapter next.

No comments:

Post a Comment