Sunday, July 29, 2012

Nikon P7100 FINALLY!

I finally got myself..
THIS!
*Grinning  like an idiot*
It's by my favorite author and her daughter..

I admit it's not my usual type of book but I want to see how good those two can be when they team up to write

I also just got myself..
(or maybe it might be my parents gift for my birthday which is a month away)
A Nikon P7100 camera!

After years of wanting a new camera to replace my ancient ridiculously lousy Olympus camera,
I finally managed to persuade my parents to get me this 
(or I managed to save up enough to get myself this)

Unlike some people who can own a DSLR because their parents got it from them, but they leave it at home to collect dust,

I do not want a DSLR since I want to figure out how to use a semi pro camera first before I move on to a more complex camera..

After all this camera isn't that bulky for me to carry it around:)

Plus it took me long enough to save up enough money to get myself a new gadget.
And also finally made up my mind to get this:)


The picture above (the first picture of the book)
Is taken with my new camera..
(Not going to name my camera FYI)
(I don't get people who name their gadgets)

No comments:

Post a Comment