Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello there

Hello people!

I know I have been MIA for a bit..
I've had things to do.

First thing first.
I am done with my finals, and I am almost done with things.
I am not going to mention what "things" it is since I don't wanna jinx it.
I'll put it up here when I am finally done with it.

I got myself an internship placement.
Pretty soon after I sent in my resume:)
(Like one day after I sent in my resume, I got a reply)

And it's my first choice from the two other places that I planned to apply to.
But I sent it to the place whereby I thought it might be a great place to work at and learn something from it.
So yeah, I got in and I am delighted!
I don't wanna get too happy about it cause again I don't wanna put too much hope.

But one thing though,

I am going to begin my internship at least 2 weeks before the rest.
Which means, I have like 2 weeks more to go before my internship begins.
Right now, I have to get my data collection done 
(since I'm doing my final year dissertation).
Thanks to my sis and one of her friend, I managed to get about half done?
I owe those two girls something though and I have to look around for it.

I met my boss today, and she is really welcoming.
I have quite a good feeling about the place *fingers cross*
Then I had this amazing cup of soy mocha with Jyun and Baezil..
Hung out with an interesting bunch of people.
Watched Spiderman (It was good! Love the fighting scene very much)
And of course Emma Stone is there, man I love watching movies with her in it.

I'll update more later.
Gotta get things sorted out and it's almost midnight.

I am almost there.
I just need to hang on..
If I make it, I know I will and I must.
It'll be on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment