Thursday, May 24, 2012

Food & Coffee

Behold..
This is a post on food and coffee :)

I'll start with Betty's Midwest Kitchen..
Yes, we went back there again for lunch :P
Corndog

Yummy dog food..
Gosh! I miss that already

Apple crumble
Different from the ones that I had before this..
Not too bad..
It's just alright..
And not forgetting..
Jyun's favourite,
Root beer :)

The Bee at Publika
A cafe with great atmosphere..
But food was just alright..
Didn't try the coffee though..






My usual, mocha latte and Jyun's usual, white chocolate
Mukha cafe


Chicken kebab
Steak sandwich
Artisan Roast Coffee at TTDI



Chocolate cake..
Tasted amazing with the latte that we ordered


We got ourselves a cup of latte each.

Jyun doesn't like the taste since it's bitter..
But I love it! Ahh the heavenly milky coffee taste..
Great place to hang out and chat over a cup of good joe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment