Friday, May 18, 2012

A few hours

A few hours more,
Then it'll be over for a while.
I know I've been absent from blogosphere for quite some time..
I don't wanna keep blogging about work and start the post with "I've been busy".
Since I know you guys probably got used to that shit.
So yeah I didn't blog cause I don't wanna say shit like I've been busy or swamped with work..
Cause that's what I've been up to most of the time..



I also don't wanna rant about being a third year student since you guys probably know what it means to be a final year student..


I like doing what I'm doing now..
But I want more of that..
More as in..something different perhaps?
I wish the little brat wouldn't be all high and mighty cause seriously, I am sick of her bloody attitude.
Just because my mom spoil her, it doesn't mean I have to put up with her crap when I have no time for her nonsense..
The "her" is my sixteen year old sister who whines about how hard school is for her..
*rolles eyes*


Anyway...
I'll be back..
For a proper update..

No comments:

Post a Comment