Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Daily Grind

Today is one of the day whereby we decided to go somewhere nice for lunch..
Our initial plan was to go to Betty's Midwest Kitchen for lunch but they are close on Mondays..
Hence this is our backup plan :)

One of my friend recommended this place..
He said something about their wonderful yummy juicy burger..
Although we just had Carls Jr (we had it for the first time actually) last week,
But we were craving for it (burgers) again =D 




Jyun ordered,
Down on the Farm Burger.
According to him,
It was a really juicy meaty beef,
Very satisfying for his taste buds and also stomach,
The onion rings and fries were so very crispy..



I had, 
Chermoula Salmon Fillet Burger..
Decided to cut down on meat so I opt for the fish instead :)
One word,
Yum :)
The soury sauce blends well with the salmon..



We didn't get desserts since it was a super filling lunch.
And I didn't get any coffee or cold drinks since I know it'll be a heavy lunch..X)
My tummy cannot take in those burgers and too much drinks..
We are definitely going back there again! =D


We found this too!
I didn't know they have it here!
Then again it has been AGES since I browse through the candy corner..
My bro doesn't like the taste though,
I like how chewy it is...
Jyun got it for me since I have the habit of chewing so this can keep me occupied when I'm feeling restless during lecture :) 




Thanks, Jyun for everything 

No comments:

Post a Comment