Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Us♥

Happy Vagina Valentines Day peeps!!

The ladies seemed to get all hyped up over that occasion. Yours truly however treats that occasion as another day to spend with her keeper:) I celebrated it a day earlier *grins*. Since I know that most of them will be celebrating today and I know that celebrating that occasion any day wouldn't make a difference.

And I like spending any one of my weekends with the keeper!^^

So Jyun turns out at my doorstep in the morning with sunflowers!♥♥

Instead of roses or tulips (since he knows that I dislike them). 5 Sunflowers for youth, beauty, faith, hope, and renewal & love. Since back then, I posted about the 4 reasons to my principles about sunflowers. Although I don't remember posting them in my blog, but the keeper remembers it, which is uberly sweet of him=p That's one of his speciality anyway, being able to make you feel like you are so important to him^^ The last principle which is renewal and love is from him. But why renewal and love? Heh. That, is for me to know *winks*





The rest of the day, we hang out like what we usually do when we have all the time to ourselves=)


Yours truly

My partner in crime=)

Our lunch.
I got what I've been craving for, pasta=p
Yum!^^



The restaurant that we had our lunch at were packed since it's a Sunday. So we only got this one seat left for us which makes me feel rather claustrophobic. I like having huge space all to myself, although I do not need much space.

Me : Awww..I like the seat in front of us. I wish we can sit there instead.
Jyun : Do you want to switch place then?
Me : Nuhhh..since we are here already..

When our food arrived. A waiter approached us, "Excuse me miss/mr can you switch seats to the table in front of you? *points at the table*"

Jyun grins widely and me as he told the waiter that it wouldn't be a problem for us to switch places to the table in front of us since that's where I want to have my lunch at. At a spacious cubicle=)

Before lunch, we hung out at our favourite place at the mall, namely the MPH bookstore. I saw this particular book from the section that I usually love exploring when I am at the store, while Jyun was at his favourite section which is somewhere near my favourite section. Anyway, I saw this book by James Patterson and I really really like the book. Only thing is it's so costly and it's way above my budget. Jyun wanted to buy it for me, but yeah I don't want him to. I told him that I can wait (something told me that I should wait as usual). And Jyun went like "Wait for what? I can get it for you now, I don't mind." And I told him that, sometimes, when I wait to get something, later I'll get it at a better and affordable price. Something that will make me content and super happy to own that book. It's like a rare find feeling. I like that feeling, a lot.

After lunch, we walked around the mall and checked out accessories designs. Even managed to get Jyun to find rare finds for me *grins*. We bumped into this MPH bookfair. And the books were all discounted. Jyun saw the exact book that I wanted, sold at half price and passed it to me "Isn't this the book that you wanted just now?"

You can guess the way I grinned when I saw that book=D And I shall quote Jyun, "You're right. The waiting is worth it." HAHAHA!*smiles*

Then we went for a stroll at some park. The rest of the day is just a serene splendid day spent with the keeper=)




We do not need any special occasion to remind us of how special we are to each other.

My bestie is sooooooo sweet!*grins* Thank you sweets for being my partner in crime since young! I wuff you heaps!!!! And Tony is such an amazing partner in crime to someone like her=p

What did I do today? Spending the day like any other day.

Some asshole spoil my mood during lunch time, so I canceled my sushi lunch plan with the keeper. But something managed to work out later anyway^^

I like celebrating special occasion my way. I have someone to agree with me too!

Have an awesome one peeps! Even if you are single (Valentines are for everybodeee). There's always your best friend to turn to or close bunch of friends. I have an awesome best friend and super awesome siblings=)

No comments:

Post a Comment