Tuesday, February 22, 2011

6th week

The 6th week of my 3rd semester begins this week. Which also means that my coffee diet begins this week.

*insert sad face*

I am craving for my dark mocha drink already =(
But the keeper promised to get me my dark mocha after my coffee diet^^
Yesh!


I shall look forward to that, and my 2 weeks break. The keeper has already made a list of what to do during the break, while I've already mentally made my list of what to do during the break *grins happily*

I had a superbly awesome time with the keeper at 3 different bookstores (Borders, MPH, & Popular) within one day last week. I am looking forward to more moments spent like that^^ Heh.

This week will be spent meeting deadlines and cramming.
There goes my life.

Currently addicted to Lady Gaga's Born This Way
"There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are"

No comments:

Post a Comment