Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The aftermath of CNY

Last week..

It was an incredibly hectic week (as usual). Although I can't recall much of what happened last week besides the empty campus since most of them were back at hometown for their Chinese New Year celebration, having to try to complete most of the assignments although it's a group work (I hate group work. Pair work is awesome.) but it feels like a pair work, having a lot of reunions with the relatives since my aunt will be heading back to Aussie, and spending one of the weekend with the keeper (my favourite moment of the week).

My reunions are alright. Not a big deal. Same old thing. I went for lesser visitings this time, and my parents were surprisingly cool with it. I only went for two house visiting=P I skipped the rest since I find them pointless. Yes, I don't get ang pao if I don't go visiting, but really I don't give a damn.

Saw my cousin sis who is of my age, getting wasted for the first time. And it was H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!! Best memory with the cousins after a long dry years of not having much to look forward to during the Chinese New Year season which is being able to drink since we all have passed the legal age to drink (although we all started drinking before we hit our legal age, but heck!). So I like to drink. Not beer or whisky but wine. In fact, I am craving for a drink now. Not good.

Monday blue today isn't that blueish after all=) There's a reason why I look forward to Mondays..*grins*

100th day!

Thank you for coming into my life and be part of it=)
Actions speaks louder than words, but you're the only exception.
Your actions and words screamed for my attention everyday and I noticed it*grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment